Make Veganuary easy and tasty with this collection of 31 vegan dinner recipes. One for every single day of the month!
Are you taking part in the Veganuary challenge? To help get you through the month, I have rounded up 31 vegan dinner ideas for Veganuary. That's one of my top Veganuary recipes for every single day of the month! Print them out, make a shopping list, buy what you need and you are good to go.
What is Veganuary?
Veganuary is a yearly campaign that supports people through a month of eating vegan food in January and based on its growth over the past few years, it is expecting record-breaking signups in 2023!
If you have found your way here, then chances are you might be one of those people. Congratulations and thank you for taking the pledge! By doing this you are helping to reduce the suffering of billions of animals, you are helping our planet, and you will discover new and exciting foods and recipes.
If you haven't taken the Veganuary pledge yet but are curious to see what being vegan is all about, you can find a vegan starter kit on Veganuary's website here, and plenty of super delicious vegan dinner recipes to get you started below. Be sure to explore my recipe index for other vegan meal inspiration too!
The benefits of a vegan diet
- A plant-based diet can be an incredibly healthy way to live. It has been shown to reduce your risk of contracting heart disease, stroke, diabetes, and even some types of cancer. Many people also feel better in themselves with higher energy levels and improved mood.
- A plant-based diet is more sustainable.
- One-third of the world's grain is fed to farm animals. That grain could instead be used to feed billions of people.
- Cattle grazing is to blame for a lot of deforestation. Almost 80% of Amazon rainforests are currently used for grazing cattle. By limiting the meat and dairy we eat, we could help reduce deforestation.
- By reducing our meat and dairy intake we could cut greenhouse gas emissions by up to 50%.
- Eating less meat could see the world's water consumption reduce drastically. It takes approximately 2000 gallons of water to produce one pound of beef. It is thought that by eating plant-based food for one year, an individual can save up to 150,000 gallons of water.
- A plant-based diet could stop our oceans from being decimated. Scientists estimate that fish populations could completely collapse by 2050 if our current rate of fishing continues.
- Lastly, plant-based food is amazing! It's fresh, vibrant, and delicious. Arm yourself with a bunch of great recipes and you won't look back!
Vegan Dinner Recipes For Veganuary
And now to the exciting part. All the vegan dinner recipes you need for your month of Veganuary. These are my top Veganuary recipes. The most popular every January and there is one for every single day of the month!
Chickpea Curry Soup
Kidney Bean Burgers
Vegan Broccoli Pasta
Vegan Sausage Casserole
Lentil Shepherd’s Pie
Baked Vegan Orzo Recipe
Easy Savoury Rice
Vegan Tortilla Soup
Vegan Vodka Sauce
Vegan Broccoli Rice Casserole
Vegan Vegetable Soup
Red Lentil Dal
I also have an Instant Pot version here.
Cherry Tomato Sauce
Easy Vegan Mushroom Pie
Easy Butternut Squash Curry
Vegan Meal Prep with Black Bean & Rice
Mushroom Fried Rice
Vegan Instant Pot Portobello Pot Roast
I also have a non-Instant Pot version here.
Vegan Potato Soup
Creamy Vegan Gnocchi with Garlic & Kale
Vegan Black Bean Burgers
Five Spice Tofu
Super Simple Green Bean & Potato Curry
Easy Vegan Ratatouille
Risi e Bisi
Cauliflower Rice Bowls
Vegan Italian Sausage Pasta Soup
One-Pot Spicy Vegetable Rice
Beyond Meat Meatloaf
Baked Vegan Mac and Cheese
So there you have it. A meatless dinner idea for every single day of Veganuary. What better way to kick off the new year than with some compassion and super tasty vegan eating?
You will also find lots of other great recipes and information if you explore my website. You can find guides to vegan stapIes and kitchenware essentials, as well as staple recipes like Vegan Butter, Vegan Yogurt, Oat Milk, Almond Milk, and Cashew Milk, plus lots of breakfasts, more dinners, snacks, and baked goods.
If you need even more recipe ideas, my cookbook Vegan Comfort Cooking is available in bookstores, and be sure to sign up for my newsletter too. That way you will get all of my brand-new recipes sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are published.
I wish you the best of luck, and the animals and the planet thank you!