Hi there. My name is Mel and I am the creator of A Virtual Vegan.
After nearly 7 years of creating content, the thing that remains most important to me with A Virtual Vegan is authenticity, and when I work with brands who share that value, it becomes very natural for me to use the platform I have built to increase brand exposure, interest, and loyalty in a way that feels like a recommendation from a friend.
I want my audience to know that I am not being paid to say or promote anything I cannot stand behind 100%. Every new sponsored post is original, valuable, and created with my readers in mind.
Partnering with A Virtual Vegan is a fantastic way to reach a highly targeted and very large audience. If we establish a working relationship, you can count on me to champion your brand and put my heart and soul into the project.
Recent Brand Collaborations
Marukan - BBQ Tofu
California Strawberries - Dessert Strawberry Salsa
Cosori - Greek Fries (Instagram only campaign)
Some partnership opportunities are :
- Recipe development: I can create recipes using your product and feature them on my website or social media (or both). I am also available to develop recipes for your company or brand's website/use.
- Sponsored Posts / Brand Ambassadorships: I am available to work with you on individual projects or on an ongoing basis.
- Food Photography: I am available to photograph your food/recipes either from my home, or on location.
- Editorial: I am available to write freelance content for your print or web-based publication.
- Conferences/Events: I am available to attend blog/food-related conferences or other foodie events and press trips. My experiences will be shared with my readers via my blog, newsletter and social media.
Can we send you samples or free product to review?
I am happy to try your samples/products and if I love them there is a chance I will share them in my Instagram stories, sometimes in my newsletter too. However, I do not guarantee a mention unless we agree to terms prior to the product being shipped.
If you think we could work well together, or if you have any questions about partnering with A Virtual Vegan, please contact me at email@example.com.
My Media Kit and a custom proposal are available on request.