If you have found your way here, then chances are you are taking part in Veganuary, a yearly campaign that supports people through a month of eating vegan food in January.
Congratulations and thank you for taking the pledge! You are helping to reduce the suffering of billions of animals, as well as helping our planet.
Here at A Virtual Vegan, you are going to discover new and exciting top Veganuary recipes that are perfect to see you through this month and beyond. We'll start below then you can move on to explore the rest of the website.
In this post:
If you haven't taken the Veganuary pledge yet you can find a vegan starter kit on Veganuary's website.
I wish you the best of luck, and the animals and the planet thank you!
Vegan Dinner Recipes
More Vegan Meal Ideas
CLAIM YOUR FREE COOKBOOK!
YES! Get a FREE e-Cookbook with exclusive never seen before recipes AND be the first to see my new recipes!
Be sure to tag me in your remake photos/videos on Instagram and Facebook. I would love to see your creations and feel free to reach out in the comments below if you have any Veganuary or vegan recipe-related questions. I'd love to help!
Helpful Vegan Resources
The Benefits Of A Vegan Diet
- A plant-based diet can be an incredibly healthy way to live. It has been shown to reduce your risk of contracting heart disease, stroke, diabetes, and even some types of cancer. Many people also feel better in themselves with higher energy levels and improved mood.
- A plant-based diet is more sustainable.
- One-third of the world's grain is fed to farm animals. That grain could instead be used to feed billions of people.
- Cattle grazing is to blame for a lot of deforestation. Almost 80% of Amazon rainforests are currently used for grazing cattle. By limiting the meat and dairy we eat, we could help reduce deforestation.
- By reducing our meat and dairy intake we could cut greenhouse gas emissions by up to 50%.
- Eating less meat could see the world's water consumption reduce drastically. It takes approximately 2000 gallons of water to produce one pound of beef. It is thought that by eating plant-based food for one year, an individual can save up to 150,000 gallons of water.
- A plant-based diet could stop our oceans from being decimated. Scientists estimate that fish populations could completely collapse by 2050 if our current rate of fishing continues.
- Lastly, plant-based food is amazing! It's fresh, vibrant, and delicious. Arm yourself with a bunch of great recipes and you won't look back!