Holiday season is here and I have curated a collection of amazing gifts for vegans to help you check everyone off your list with the least fuss possible. You'll find something for everyone, and it can all be purchased from the comfort of your own home!
As an Amazon affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Frustrated by trying to find gifts for the vegans in your life? Gift buying is often a challenge. Add "vegan" to the equation and it suddenly becomes even more challenging.
To help make life easier, I have put together this collection of amazing gifts for vegans. These vegan gift ideas are all items that I think any vegan would like to receive, and hopefully, it will help to get your shopping done in minimal time and with minimal stress. My vegan kitchenware essentials article is also a handy resource for gift ideas so be sure to check it out too.
All of the gifts here can be ordered from the comfort of your own home. And that's because shopping from the sofa in my pyjamas with some tunes on in the background, maybe some cookies in the oven, in a very introverted, cozy way, is exactly how I like to do things.
Please note that the links in this post are affiliate links. Most link to Amazon because it's a store that almost everyone has access to no matter where you are, but if you are able I ask that you purchase these products from a business local to you. Now more than ever they need our support!
Some of these gifts for vegans I have myself and love, some I would really like (hellooo family...are you reading this??), and there is something to suit every budget so you can check everyone off your list with no trouble at all.
So put on some background tunes, pour a beverage of choice (wine or hot chocolate maybe?), have some snacks within easy reach, (Mince Pie anyone?) and get (online) shopping!
This collection of gifts for vegans is quite long so I've separated it into sections. You will find a table of contents below. Simply click on the section you want to see or just keep on scrolling to see everything (I see you people who have absolutely no clue what you are looking for but hope you'll know it when you see it ;O).
Gifts for the vegan cook
- Top of the list has to be my cookbook! It's called Vegan Comfort Cooking and is full of what I do best; Super yum, stick to your ribs, vegan comfort food. Perfect for any vegan or wanna be vegan who loves their food!
- Ok, so I have had this Blendtec Blender for years and love it. I am a Blendtec ambassasor and you can get 20% off your purchase by using the code avirtualvegan when purchasing most blenders (including this one) and accessories from Blendtec. Know that I would never become an ambassador if I didn't believe in something 100%.
- Salt and pepper are probably the most used ingredients in a kitchen. Keep them handy in this cute Bamboo Salt and Pepper Keeper.
- This Cuisinart Food Processor is my kitchen workhorse. I've tried many and this is my favourite by far.
- Dutch Ovens tend to be pretty expensive, but this Lodge Dutch Oven is great value at under $60. I treated myself to one a few months ago and am loving it.
- Make chopping easier and safer with a great knife. This Shun Chef's Knife is my favourite knife.
- The magic appliance that is the Instant Pot. I wouldn’t be without mine. Plus as an added bonus, whoever you are buying it for will get to try my Instant Pot recipes!
- A Digital Kitchen Scale. Yes, I preach in almost every single recipe that you should have one. They really do make a difference to the outcome of your recipes and would make a great stocking stuffer for the cook in your life.
- Avoid splatters on clothes with this stylish Unisex Apron.
- Really, really good quality olive oil. A real treat for any foodie!
- An Air Fryer for the fried food lover in your life. I got this one last year and love it.
- Lots of chopping is involved when you are preparing all the fruits and veggies and if you've got good knives especially, you need to make sure your cutting board is knife friendly. This Large Walnut Cutting Board is perfect.
Gifts for the vegan baker
- I love these Novelty Dish Towels!
- Good bakeware makes all the difference. I use the entire USA Pan range and this USA Pan Bakeware Set is great value.
- Such a fun Spatula Set!
- I've wanted this Joseph Joseph Rolling Pin forever. It makes it super easy to roll cookie dough, pastry, pizza crust etc. The adjustable discs make it easy to roll any thickness which means no more uneven dough!
- My KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer. By far the best looking appliance in my kitchen and perfect for whipping up cake batter, aquafaba meringue or bread dough. Try beating your mashed potatoes in it with the paddle attachment too. It gets it so creamy!
- I use my Silpat all the time. It's a silicone baking sheet that replaces parchment paper and NOTHING sticks to it. A must for any baker.
- Everyone loves donuts, right? A donut pan is something people might not buy themselves but would love if given as a gift.
- A KitchenAid Hand Mixer is always handy.
- A fun mug for the baker with a sense of humour!
- A pie dish for the pretty as pie baker in your life.
- I love these Mason Cash Mixing Bowls. I'd never splash out on one myself but as a gift I would be thrilled!
- This Nordic Ware Wildflower Loaf Pan is just beautiful!
Gifts for her
- I use my Essential Oil Diffuser every day. I love the way it naturally fragrances my house. (If you have pets be sure to buy pet-friendly essentials oils. Some are toxic).
- Comfy slippers always make a welcome gift!
- Ooops, I might have just ordered this Slouchy Beanie Hat and Infinty Scarf in Olive ;O)
- I love, love, love this Ecosusi Laptop Bag. I've had this red one for a few years now and it's still going strong.
- Good quality scented candles are a favourite of mine and this Benevolence LA Candle not only looks gorgeous, it also smells amazing and every purchase helps Zoe International save children suffering in the worst darkness of child trafficking.
- I don't have one of these Vegan AF portable tumblers but I'd like one!
- To put it quite simply, everyone needs a 6 pack of these exquisite artisan chocolate covered coconut caramels in their life. They are so good!!! My excuse is that they are called “CocoMELs“. That means they are all mine!
- This Vegan Leather Journal is beautiful and it's the perfect size to throw in your purse while you are out and about.
- How about a vegan, sustainably made Cork Wallet? This one is plenty roomy and stylish too!
- Did you know that most make-up brushes are made from animal hair? This Ecotool Brush Set is completely cruelty free, and made with recycled materials!
- The Oh She Glows Cookbook. It's one that has stood the test of time because it's fantastic.
- Socks make a great stocking stuffer and these Avocado "You Guac My World" socks are so cute!
Gifts for him
- This Corkor Vegan Wallet is perfect for the man in your life. My husband isn’t vegan but I think he would love this wallet regardless.
- Comfy Memory Foam Slippers are always a welcome gift!
- Perfect if you want to really splash out on the coffee lover. I've had this Breville Barista Express for a few years now and it makes the best coffee!
- Cruelty free belts are hard to come by. This stylish Cork Belt though, is durable and vegan approved!
- Enjoy a drink from these Forest Animal Whiskey Glasses.
- Does the man in your life like to cook? I've got this Vegan 101 book by Gaz Oakley and love it!
- A super cute I Don't Eat My Homies Mug!
- Give the gift of healthy looking skin with natural, vegan skincare from Bull Dog.
- Organic Cotton Fairtrade Socks in a cute gift box.
- A toiletry bag for the modern man!
- Vodka is Vegan: A Manifesto for Better Living and Not Being an A**hole!
Gifts for the vegan pet lover
- Lickimats for your favourite pooch! My dogs love these. I spread them with food (mashed sweet potato, peanut butter, vegan yogurt ..whatever I've got on hand, then freeze them. They enjoy licking them clean so much!
- Rope toys are always a hit with dogs.
- For the doggy fashionista ... a set of stylish bandanas. Charlie and Chester would look super cool wearing them!
- Stop those muddy paw prints at the door with a Dirty Dog Door Mat.
- Furbo Dog Cameras look amazing. I'd love one for Chester and Charlie. There is 2 way audio and it even tosses treats!
- Your cats are going to love this 3 level Roller Toy!
- A super cozy blanket for the dog or cat in your life!
- Chester and Charlie love these Chuckit Balls and they are durable and long lasting too.
- I just want to drink coffee, save animals and take naps Mug
- Stop the cat litter being walked all the through the house with this Pawkin Cat Litter Mat.
- Woof and Bark Dog Bowls Set
- Chester's favourite chewies. Whimzees Hedgehogs! He carries each one around the house for days before he eats it because he loves them so much. They also come in toothbrush and alligator shapes but the hedgehogs always win when he has to choose!
- The cutest Meow and Slurp Cat Bowls!
And that's a wrap from me! I hope this Gifts For Vegans guide has been helpful. Happy shopping from the comfort of your sofa!
And now you know what some of the best gifts for vegans are, perhaps you should start planning your holiday menus? Check out some Vegan Christmas Recipes and Vegan Thanksgiving Recipes for all the holiday dining inspiration you need!
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. AS AN AMAZON AFFILIATE I EARN FROM QUALIFYING PURCHASES