Silky, creamy & rich Vegan Pumpkin Caramel Sauce that takes only 5 minutes to make! It's so ridiculously easy & is just full of sweet pumpkin deliciousness! Be prepared to want to eat it on literally everything.......
You guys are going to be so pleased you came across this recipe today. It is incredibly delicious and I am in love ♡. I hope that you and I will be rivalling for it's affections very soon.
If you have tried my Five Minute Vegan Caramel Sauce then you will know how extremely delicious it is. This Vegan Pumpkin Caramel Sauce recipe is made with very similar ingredients and method, only there is a generous dollop of pumpkin puree added for true fall flavour. I switched out the tahini for cashew butter (or almond is fine too) so that the delicious pumpkin flavour comes through and doesn't have to compete with the strong sesame flavour. It worked really well and the pumpkin comes through beautifully. It also makes the finished caramel sauce a delicious rich, autumnal browny orange.
I have eaten this Vegan Pumpkin Caramel Sauce on almost everything recently. It is incredibly versatile. Ways that you can eat it include:
- Drizzled liberally on pancakes, waffles, french toast, oatmeal or rice pudding
- Splodged on cakes, muffins or apple pie
- Dipping with freshly sliced crispy apple or banana or even better drizzled over baked banana (such a good combo!!!)
- Rippled into/onto brownies or chocolate cake
- On ice-cream/nice-cream and sundaes
- Or served with baked New York Cheesecake....... ♡
I am even on board if you just want to grab a spoon and eat it straight from the pan. After all, who am I to judge? I might just have been there.......
Vegan Pumpkin Caramel SauceAuthor:
- Put the coconut sugar and water into a pan and warm over a medium heat.
- When it starts to bubble, remove from the heat and add the cashew butter and salt, stirring until there are no lumps present.
- Pop it back on a low heat while you do this as it helps it combine.
- Next add the pumpkin puree and stir until combined well.
- Add the milk and coconut oil and stir really well again.
Nutritional information is provided for convenience & as a courtesy. The data is a computer generated estimate so should be used as a guide only.