Creamy, sweet & indulgently rich White Chocolate Peppermint Pudding. Quick & easy to make, seriously impressive, & so festive!
Indulgently rich, creamy, sweet White Chocolate Peppermint Pudding!
These delish puddings are delicious and so easy to make, although they do require a tiny amount of advance planning due to the 2-3 hour chill time. But don't worry. You can do it. For all that is creamy, thick, sweet, and wonderful, you really owe it to yourself!
Dollop on some vegan whipped cream and top with some crushed candy canes and a Vegan White Chocolate Candy Cane Truffle. These little extras take it from everyday pudding to an impressive dinner party dessert. The crunch of the candy cane against the smooth, creamy pudding is just lovely!
If you try this recipe, let me know how you like it by leaving a comment and rating below! And be sure to join my mailing list for more deliciousness!
White Chocolate Peppermint PuddingAuthor:
- 7 tablespoons (105 grams) cocoa butter , melted (measured after melting) if not using a scale
- ½ cup (100 grams) white or cane sugar
- 1 x 13.5oz (398-400mls) can full fat coconut milk , not light coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 cup (185 grams) canned chickpeas , rinsed
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ to 1 teaspoon peppermint extract , to taste
- After measuring the cocoa butter, add it to a small pan along with the sugar, coconut milk, and salt. Heat over a very gentle heat until completely liquid and you can no longer see any sugar granules.
- Pour into a blender, add the chickpeas and vanilla, and blend until completely smooth. I use the smoothie setting on my Blendtec but if you don’t have that start low and work up to high over the course of a minute
- Once completely smooth, add peppermint extract to taste, and give it a short blitz to combine.
- Pour into serving glasses and refrigerate until it's pudding consistency, at least 2 -3 hours, but up to 3 – 4 days is ok.