Get your caffeine fix in overnight oatmeal form! These chilled, creamy Coffee Overnight Oats are super quick and easy to make and are a great way to use up leftover coffee in your pot!
Nutritious breakfasts and easy non-stressful mornings can be found in the form of Coffee Overnight Oats. You even get your caffeine fix in at the same time, although if you're a proper coffee lover, it's never a bad idea to make yourself an Iced Brown Sugar Oat Milk Shaken Espresso or an Iced Chocolate Almondmilk Shaken Espresso too ;O)
This is such a great recipe for using up leftover coffee in the pot. Just pop it in the fridge until you're ready to make your oats and chilled creamy coffee overnights will be in your future. No cooking involved. Such a delicious breakfast, especially for the warmer summer months!
Here's what you'll be needing to make this recipe:
For the coffee, you can use leftover coffee or brew it fresh. Any coffee will do. Espresso, instant, cold brew, filter, decaf. I recommend making it on the stronger side if possible for the best flavor. I tend to make a carafe of coffee and use the leftovers in the bottom of the pot.
Tip - If you've got a garden don't forget to save your coffee grounds. Scatter them around your plants as a fertilizer that doubles as a rabbit, cat, slug, and snail repellant!
How To Make Coffee Overnight Oats
Coffee Overnight Oats are really quick and easy to make. Here's how:
- Add the plant milk and nut butter to a lidded jar or container and stir them together. Then add everything else and mix well.
- Pop the lid on and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or for up to 5 days.
- Stir and enjoy straight from the jar or tip into a bowl and top with your favorite toppings.
Some great ways to switch up your Coffee Overnight Oats:
- Make mocha overnight oats by adding 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder and a spoonful of chocolate chips.
- Not a fan of nut/seed butter? Add a few spoons of vegan yogurt when mixing up your oats instead.
- Use flaxseed instead of chia seeds.
Meal Prep & Storage
Once made, these overnight oats will keep for up to 5 days in the fridge. So good for a spot of organized meal prep at the weekend!
If you try this recipe, let me know how you like it by leaving a comment and rating below! And be sure to join my mailing list for more deliciousness!
Coffee Overnight OatsAuthor:
- Add the milk and nut/seed butter to a jar or other lidded container. Mix to combine them as well as you can.
- Add all of the other ingredients and stir, or put the lid on and give it a good shake.
- Put in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or up to 5 days before enjoying either straight from the jar/container or spooned out into a bowl with toppings of choice.