Crunchy, chewy tropical tasting Pineapple Coconut Granola!
Granola in the grocery stores is often pretty expensive and loaded with sugar. Homemade works out a lot cheaper, its really easy and you can control how much sugar goes into it. A win, win situation!
This Pineapple Coconut Granola is great. You really need to try it!
It is tasty, crunchy and chewy and great for snacks, for breakfast with non – dairy yoghurt, or with milk. Cashew Milk is a great accompaniment but if you would like a cheaper option then Oat Milk is a winner.
If you prefer a clumpier granola then you can increase the maple syrup and the coconut oil to half a cup each.
This granola keeps well for a few weeks if stored in an airtight container.
Pineapple Coconut Granola
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Line a large baking tray with parchment paper or a silpat .
- Mix all the dry ingredients except the pineapple in a bowl.
- Add the liquid coconut oil to the mixture and stir well.
- Add the maple syrup to the mixture and stir well again.
- Pour out onto your baking sheet and spread out into a thin layer
- Bake in your preheated over for 15 mins.
- Remove from oven and shake it around a bit then put it back in the oven.
- Bake for another 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on the tray completely.
Sprinkle over the dried pineapple and transfer to a sealed container for storage.